Tuesday, February 11, 2014

How to tag all your friends in comment just in 3 sec?

Now a days , a post is viral on Facebook claiming to crack the e-mail id and password of your friend whom you want to hack. People following that post end up commenting all their friend list in the particular post they want. I was tagged similarly in one of the post like this and found about it. I downloaded the code but instead of following their steps, I edited it and Now I can tag all my friends in my photos and post so all of them get notifications about my new photo or post. Here is how I have done.Follow the steps and you can also tag all your friends in your photos and post.





  • Copy the code from here
  • Open notepad and paste it
  • Open Google chrome
  • Findthe fb id of the photo from the link in the address bar as shown in the figure



  • Goto notepad and press ctrl+F
  • Find 442487032635195 and replace it with the fb id of your photo
  • Copy whole code from notepad
  • Goto chrome and press F12.The following window will appear. 



  • Goto console
  • Paste code and press Enter.
  • Dont forget to like our FACEBOOK PAGE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts